Is a Package of Hours right for you?
Our "As and When You Like It": A Homeowner Directed Approach is a popular way to get ongoing support from a pro to help you get the best results for your design project.
What’s involved (the broad strokes)?
You are in the driver’s seat with this plan. You can call us when you have a question or design dilemma. We will then book a meeting to address the obstacles that come up for you. Call us when you are uncertain or have questions, or just get stuck and we fill in the gaps with design advice and services.
What we do (the details) …
- Can be used for initial space planning or in conjunction with any of the desired services from our a-la-carte menu.
- Recommendations for room layout, paint, window treatments, wallpaper sourcing, furniture sourcing, the time is yours to spend on whatever you need help with.
A fit for you if …
This is ideal for you if you want:
- Full freedom to choose how much help you want and when you want it? Well, it’s almost as good as it sounds. Our “as and when you like it service” allows you to be in charge.
- While we are busy with other full-service clients, we can always squeeze in a few hours here and there if that is all you want.
- If you are not necessarily interested in a full designer solution, this is for you. (Please note, we can’t guarantee a best result if we aren’t driving the bus.)
What will it cost?
Hourly Design Packages start at a minimum of six hours. Increments of ten and twenty hours can also be arranged at our hourly rate of $200/hour (taxes not included).