How to Buy a Better Sofa (Limited time pricing)
(Plus applicable taxes)
With a family heritage 100 years strong in the furniture industry, I grew up observing the industry from the inside. Now you can benefit from my unmatched knowledge.
Our complete guide for how to identify quality and good workmanship when buying a sofa, a sectional, or any upholstered furniture piece is ready for you to begin learning.
This course is for you if you whether you are a homeowner wanting to make better furniture investments, or you are a new decorator or designer wanting to make better recommendations to your clients. It will help you invest in timeless pieces and create a room that you are proud of. Learn to recognize the quality of a piece and to choose furniture that you can enjoy for many years to come.
Maybe you are feeling:
- embarrassed to entertain in your home
- worried about investing in furniture that will stand up to real life, pets, kids
- overwhelmed with choices and styles
- worried about recommending a sofa to clients for fear of making a mistake (new designers/decorators)
- tired of being shopped online (new designers/decorators)
Let me guide you to making more informed purchases whether you are a homeowner or being able to talk confidently when selling high-end furniture to clients so they understand the value of the investment you are recommending.
- the inside of a sofa and how it's put together
- understand the anatomy of a well-built sofa
- understand why some sofas online cost less
- where to splurge and where to save when putting a room together
- a primer on sofas
- what style works where
- what to know about fabrics
- so much more…..
BONUS: this includes the Checklist for "Purchasing Better Furniture" (also sold separately).